2008年5月21日 星期三

RJ6 B組 卓咨廷

I continue my reading "Good Wives" this week. I start my reading from chapter 6.

Jo had gone to New York for her new life after Laurie proposed to her. After Laurie refused by Jo, he had gone to France. He met Amy in Paris. Amy cared about Laurie and crushed on him, and then they fall in love to each other.

Jo went back to home to take care of Beth , who was ill and would die soon.

After Beth died , Jo was very sad. However Professor Bhaer comforted her; they met each other when Jo lived in New York. At last, Jo married to Professor Bhaer although he was twenty years older than her.

In my opinion, I see a lot of love between Marches. After reading, I think families are the most beautiful things in the world.I learn one word. If "play" be noun, it means script. I also learn one proverb, " Five clothes make a man ". Meg and Amy wanted five clothes in the story. Five clothes means property, money and the rich life.


沒有留言: