2008年5月21日 星期三

My Reading Journal 6 G組 吳欣潔

I hasn't finish my book this time.I really read at a very slow speed.I didn't give many times for reading it.I still can't have this habit.Whether I want to read or not is seemed to be affected by my mood.When I feel tired or bad in mood I can't keep reading on and it is a hindrance that make me can't concentrate on not only reading but studying.Now I think it's time for me to face this trouble seriously.But I haven't found a way to improve it.
Another problem is that I mix some charactors together.When I saw a name I wondered who he is and what did he do.I think it's really hard for me to memorize them because it is still not familiar to me.I find it is more easier to remember when I speak out their name .The sound make me impressive.
This time I can smell the story's important idea.The people prepaired to revolution.They killed the spy once they knew someone is.They are not afraid of being captured or dead.This bad era should be changed.Prople shouldn't live in terror and they must do smething.

沒有留言: