2008年5月22日 星期四

My reading journal 6 A組 曹凱倫

My reading journal 6

I have finished this book, "eat, pray, love".

This book talked about pleasure, devotion and balance.

Last theme is balance; Liz is in Bali and with the old man, Ketut Liyer.

He taught Liz how to do mediate, the major is smile. Smile with face, smile with mind.

And you must want to know how old the old man is, frankly speaking, only god knows. He only knows his birthday is a Thursday. The date is not important to him.

And she falls in love with Felipe, a considerate man.

That is a lovely ending, I think.

Travel along takes much, and always gets much.

I think Liz found what she wants, and she get rid of the troublesome things.

She has a new life now. That's pretty good.

Nest book I want to read is The Wind in the Willows.

Copyright ©2003 by HarperCollins Publishers Inc.

The author is Kenneth Grahame

There are 249 pages in this book.

This book has 12 chapters.

I bought this book in my senior high, but I didn't read it.


沒有留言: