2008年5月21日 星期三

My Reading Journal 6 Group E 薛文婷

This weekend, I read the new story.The title of the novel is "Hamlet".The original author is Shakespeare,and the re-write author is Anne Collins.
The book was published by Pearson Education Limited in association with Penguin Books Ltd,both companies being subsidiaries of Pearson Plc.
The book first published in 2000 and there are fifty-three pages in this book.
It is a 1200 vocabulary level book,I help I can get more fun in this level book.I introduced the outline generally.
Hamlet is the leading man,and he is a prince.He discovered that his uncle murdered his father,but now his mother married his uncle.
A terrible things happened to him.should he kill his uncle?Could his mother afford her second husband's death? He can't decide what to do?
When he tried to decide,he brought death to many other people around him.
By the end of play,I felt very unfortunate for him.
Finally,Hamlet revenged himself on his father's murderer,his uncle,but he had been dead for denouement.
After reading this tragedy ,I agree with Hamlet avenged his father ,but I think the better way is that he didn't hurt his family members.
Maybe he can take moderate plan to carry out.Even then,I usually admire Shakespeare that he can write so absorbing story.
Now,I find I can more concentrate on reading than before,and I must maintain this good habit forever.

沒有留言: