2008年5月7日 星期三

Reading Journal 5 G組 高千涵

In these two weeks, I've finished the book," Charlie and the chocolate factory". I feel my speed of reading is a little slow and too easy for me, so I decide to quicken my speed and choose an advanced book for reading.

Mr. Willy Wonka took 5 children and 5 adults to various miraculous places where he invent and produce his unique sweets. Everyone was shocked and excited when visiting these places. But due to some person's greed, crankiness and arrogance, some people were gone and to an unknown places. Eventually, only Charlie and his grandfather were left. 'Oh! That means you are won!' said Wonka. And he decided to make Charlie a present of whole places. 'As soon as you are old enough to run it, the entire factory will become your's.' said Wonka.

Wonka was cheated in the early age and became specious of people. But with the time went by, he got old and still realize that he must to search for a reliable person to whom he will give the factory. The book seems to be merry and full of lots of sweets, in reality, it also tell us a lot, so In my opinion, looking for a really reliable person is very important in life.




沒有留言: