2008年5月7日 星期三

My Reading Journal 5 H組,Pythia

During these two weeks, I have only finished one book named " Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde ." It was written by Robert Louis Stevenson, on the other hand, retold by Stephen Colbourn. This book is level of basic elementary school and there are approximately 1,110 words in it .The reason I choose it is that I can thy to read not only literary books but also other different books In addition to book, it was adapted to movie in 2003.
The main story is talking about a kind and smart doctor, named Dr. Jekyll. He indulges in scientific and medical research and always spends his time
studying it in his laboratory. The story started with that, Dr. Jekyll created a kind of chemical compound, which made him turn into another person, who is ugly and evil, named Mr. Hyde. Little by little, Dr. Jekyll lost his original personality and gave in to Mr. Hyde. He became evil and broke the law and committed crimes. In the end, he was imprisoned.
The book was certainly worth reading and I recommended my friends to enjoy it. By the way ,one of the reason I interested in this book was that my friend ,Kelly, recommended such a interesting book! I thought I was "obliged" to pass this pleasure on to others!



沒有留言: