2008年5月7日 星期三

My Reading Journal 5 Group I 秦子晴

These weeks, I finished a book,called''My Fair Lady''. I chosed this book because I have read the book about the famous actress-Audrey Hepburn. Audrey Hepburn was the heroine of the film which was adapted by this book.
This story is talking about Eliza Doolittle- a young London woman with a very strong London accent. She meet a linguistician,called Henry Higgins,in a party. Eliza wanted Henry could teach her to speak English without terrible accent. Then Henry had a bet with his friend about whether Eliza could be a wonderful woman in the beau monde or not.
Eliza lived with Henry and learned address of the beau monde. Day by day, Eliza succeeded in becoming a wonderful woman . No one knew her endeavour,and owe to Henry all the successes.Eliza was angry and left Henry . At this time, Henry found he fell love with Eliza and was sad about her leaving. Finally , Eliza refused the proposal of a young man in beau monde and came back to Henry.
The story about growing love between two different people might give you some joyful time when you read this book.



沒有留言: