2008年5月8日 星期四

RJ5,E組,吳曼綾

The book I read still is "The Egypt Game."
I have introduced it for many weeks and I feel a little tired about typing the RJ with the same story.
For this reason, I think that my reading journal may have a little boring.


The story was ended in two boys who inrushed to the Egypt game at the last time.
Now, I will tell you what happened next.
The members in the Egypt game was angry for boys' intrusion.
Most of all, boys might divulge the secret.
Finally, one of the members named Elizabeth had a way to solve it.
She asked two boys to keep the secret and admitted them to join the Egypt game.
I think that is the best approach to solve this problem.
Also, two guys accepted it.


On the other hand,April received her mother's letter.
Her mother still couldn't take her home, so she had to live with her grandmother unceasingly.
April missed her mother very much,and she couldn't help bursting into tears.
I hope that April can live with her mother again not for long.



沒有留言: