2008年6月5日 星期四

RJ7 B組 黃怡亭

Through the magic wardrobe, the four characters entered the kingdom of Narnia, where animals could speak, trees could sing, and human beings fought against the evil. Being a friend of the main characters', I see how Peter, Susan, Edmond, and Lucy make significant decisions in their adventure, and also how they become kings and queens in the realm. What's more, I also became acquainted with the kindest, the wisest, and the friendliest lion in the world, Aslan, who is the personification of love, sacrifice, and love!
In my opinion, Narnia Kingdom is really full of fantasy and surprises. And many imaginational creatures really exist over there!
Moreover, the characters in this story are all very emotional. The resurrection of Lion King, Aslan, and the final peace of Narnia symbolizes that -- justice will always win! When watching this film, I felt as if I was there, and adventured with the characters in the Narnia!


沒有留言: