2008年6月4日 星期三

My reading journal 7 C組林昱齊

The character 4 and 5 describes about the course that Bruce becomes Bat

Man. In the last character, Bruce was punched and insulted by Falcone and his subordinates. After that abandoned himself. He committed the crime and was putted behind bars. In the prison, he fought with other prisoner. He did that just for knowing more about crime

One day , Bruce was putted in confinement because he beat other man. In the confinement, the air was so silent that people felt uncomfortable. Suddenly, a man talked. That man whose name was Ducard called himself Ra's al Ghul' s subordinate(忍者大師的使者). Ducard told Bruce that he would let him know what is the true justice if he came to find him in china.

Standing in front of the castle of Ra's al Ghul , Bruce hold the blue poppy, a flower that Ducard order him to prepare. Entering the castle, a dozen men emerged from the shadows behind the torches. Ducard showed. He received flowers from Bruce and began to punch him. Bruce fought back , but it doesn't. In the battle, Ducard crouched over Bruce."You are afraid. But I sense that you do not afraid me. Tell us ,Wanye…what do you fear. "

I omitted the course of Bruce 's train .But I extracted some words from it.

"The training is nothing. The will is everything." Sometimes , I took a serious train ,but I did not succeed. The main reason is that we do not have decision and ambition for becoming stronger. If I did , I could make progress soon. However , all that is excuse for my laziness.

沒有留言: