2008年6月5日 星期四

My Reading Journal 7 K組 蘇郁玫

This is the last reading journal of this semester. There are four seasons' themes in this book, and I have already finished the forward two seasons, autumn and winter. This week I enter the third season, spring. In the start of this season, something terrible happened to Frieda. She was crying in her room, and then Claudia found her and ask her what happened. Frieda told her about the whole event. That was because that Mr. Henry, the roomer of Frieda's home, did something obscene to her. Frieda was so afraid and running to her Mom and Dad for help. Her Dad was so angry and wanted to kill Mr. Henry. He even shot at him. And Frieda was afraid to be ruined. They thought about the three whores lived in the apartment above the Breedloves' storefront. They always drank whiskey. So they thought Frieda might drink to help herself. Then they thought about Pecola. Because Pecola's father always drunk. So they decided to ask Pecola for help.

Reading until now, I can find something about the point of this story. I have known the final of this story. Pecola was raped by her father and having her father's baby. She went crazy and believed she had blue eyes. I feel very sad about the final, but I think it can make me think about everything. Everyone in the world is equal. No one should be depreciated. I will continue read this book until I finished it. I think reading this book can make me learn many thing about my life.


沒有留言: