2008年6月5日 星期四

RJ7 B 組 卓咨廷

I had kept reading last week, I read a new book this time.

I chose the " ROUND THE WORLD IN EIGHTY DAYS".

The book was written by Jules Verne,retold by Michael Dean, and publish by PENGUIN READERS.

The leading role in the book was Phileas Fogg, who was a cold men.

Phileas Fogg has a servant, named Jean. Phileas Fogg and his servant had a wager with their Reform Club members, they tried to finish the journey round the world in eighty days.

They started their journey from London, and through Suez, Bombay, Calcutta, Hong Kong, Yokehama, San Francisco, New York and come back to London.

They had a lot of troubles in their journey. They helped a princess in India , caught by indians in America, and was sent to jail in England.

Finally , they still finished their journey on time, and gained a lot of money.

This is an excitable story I never seen in the past. Phileas Fogg met some difficult things. However he solved all troubles on time. The process was so exciting.

I have finished all reading journal in this semester, I wish I can read more English book in future.




沒有留言: