2008年6月3日 星期二

RJ7 B組 蘇盈瑋

Forrest Gump

This novel is very popular around the world.
It was adapted for movie in 1994, and won lots of prizes.

It is a story about how a stupid child becomes outstanding.
Although Forrest is stupid, he do lots of things that normal people cannot do, such as footballer.
He was an footballer when he was a student, and he played wonderful games again and again.
When he was a soldier, he was almost dead in the war.
Because of the war and his brave, he could meet the President in the white house and won the medal.

He fell in love with his classmate, jenny, and they had a son.
However, they didn't get marry finally, and Forrest did not know he had a son.
When he and Jenny re-encountered, Jenny told him they had a son.
But, they could not marry with each other because Jenny was other's wife.

There are some classic sentences:
1. Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
2.Now you wouldn't believe me if I told you, but I could run like the wind blows. From that day on, if I was ever going somewhere, I was unning!
3.I am stupid,but I know what love is.
4.There's only so much fortune a man really needs, and the rest is just for showing off.
5.You got to put the past behind before you can move on.

沒有留言: