2008年6月4日 星期三

My reading journal 7 E組 林盈潔

Mr. Edward Rochester finally falls in love with Jane, and they decide to get married. On the wedding, a stranger says that Mr. Rochester doesn't divorce his own wife, and she is still alive. After Jane knows the truth, she decides to leave Mr. Rochester, and goes to look after Mrs. Sarah Reed who fells sick of a serious illness. Mr. Rochester has been looking for Jane all the time. There is a fire accident in Thornfield, and Mr. Rochester unfortunately becomes disabled and losing his sight. When he is so miserable, Jane comes back and swears to look after him all her life.

This time I finally finished "Jane Eyre". It is a so famous novel which I learn very much from. I know that if I want to have love, I should give my love. When I face difficulties, I should find a way to solve it, instead of crying and being sad.




沒有留言: